DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Innovations in Big Data Analytics for Healthcare" report to their offering.
Big Data Analytics (BDA) refers to a set of data management tools, applications, and techniques for effective analysis of big datasets so as to derive intelligence on business operations and customer interactions. BDA is capable of processing both structured and unstructured data from various sources.
This research provides a detailed understanding on how healthcare offers many opportunities where BDA could be applied to solve existing industry challenges, including coverage on identifying unmet needs, technology and application developments that enable innovations and drive market growth for care providers in the healthcare sector.
The advent of BDA in health care offers the promise of dramatically transforming healthcare activities by providing better health monitoring, personalized healthcare and better maintenance of Electronic Health Records (EHR) .
In brief, this research service provides the following:
- A brief overview of Big Data in healthcare sector
- A snapshot on Drivers/Constraints
- Brief overview on application of Big Data in health care innovations and research work
- Technology convergence impacting health care
- Disruptive opportunities and funding initiatives
- Evaluating the technology road map and understanding key insights
- Key patent and funding trends in Big Data
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Industry Overview and Market Trends
3. Key Applications for Big Data in Healthcare
4. Technology Convergence: Envision The Future in Healthcare
5. Patent Trends and Funding
6. Future Opportunities and Roadmap
7. Growth Opportunities
8. Companies to Action
9. Analyst Insights
10. Key Contacts
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/thhw6b/innovations_in