DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Decorative Paints and Coatings Market for Kenya and Tanzania, Forecast to 2020" report to their offering.
The Kenyan and Tanzanian decorative paints and coatings market was worth a combined value of $138.7 million in 2015 and is expected to show promising growth (CAGR of 6%-7%) over the next 5 years.
This is due to the significant growth in population and the middle class, government policies that support the development of infrastructure, growing urban migration, and a movement towards cleaner technology. Decorative paints and coatings constitute the greatest portion of the coatings industry within the two countries. Water-based paints constitute approximately 70% of the decorative paints and coatings market.
The Kenyan and Tanzanian decorative paints and coatings market is a competitive and price-sensitive market. Lower prices give market participants a competitive advantage, but it is very difficult to achieve, as most of the raw materials are imported. In addition, there is higher brand loyalty in Tanzania; thus any new competitor will have to invest more to market its product. The top 3 market participants (Crown Paints Ltd, Basco Paints, and Insignia Ltd) had a combined revenue market share of over 74.0% in 2015.
Geographic scope: Kenya and Tanzania Product scope: Total decorative paints and coatings; water-based decorative paints and coatings; solvent-based decorative paints and coatings Application scope: Residential Study period: 2013 to 2020
Key questions answered include:
- What are the historical and forecasted sizes, volumes, and growth rates of the water-based and solvent-based decorative paints and coatings markets in Kenya and Tanzania?
- What are the key market drivers and restraints for the total decorative paints and coatings market as well for the water-based and solvent-based paint segments?
- Which area shows the most significant potential for growth and what are the contributing factors? Is it water-based or solvent-based paints?
- Which are the key market participants and what is their market share?
- What type of decorative paints and coatings will dominate the market in the forecast years?
- Are the products/services offered today meeting customer needs or is additional development needed?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers and Restraints-Total Decorative Paints and Coatings Market
4. Forecasts and Trends-Total Decorative Paints and Coatings Market
5. Market Share and Competitive Analysis-Total Decorative Paints and Coatings Market
6. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
7. Kenya Market Analysis
8. Kenya Water-based Decorative Paints and Coatings Segment Analysis
9. Kenya Solvent-Based Decorative Paints and Coatings Segment Analysis
10. Tanzania Market Analysis
11. Tanzania Water-based Decorative Paints and Coatings Segment Analysis
12. Tanzania Solvent-based Decorative Paints and Coatings Segment Analysis
13. The Last Word
- Basco Paints
- Crown Paints Ltd
- Insignia Ltd
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ld78rn/decorative_paints.