DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Australian Facilities Management Market, Forecasts to 2023" report to their offering.
The Facilities Management (FM) market in Australia has a relatively high outsourcing rate due to the number of mature end-user sectors. However, due to its market nature and cost pressure, the split between in-house and outsourced FM is unlikely to change during the forecast period. During the forecast period, the market is expected to be fueled by demand from healthcare and education sectors, largely attributed to the expected increase in FM expenditure in these sectors. The shift in focus onto other sectors has cushioned the negative impact contributed by the mining sector's slowdown to the FM market in Australia.
In addition to the market growth analysis, the study highlights the key driving forces for the FM market. The growing needs among certain end-user sectors, cost-controlling measures from established service providers, and continued outsourcing by the public sector drive market demand for the maturing FM market in Australia. However, the declining demand from the mining sector, challenges among service providers to stay up to date, and budget limitation and cost pressure are the deterring factors for market development.
The market consolidation trend at the global and regional scale is observed in the domestic market as well. Key market participants are on the lookout to acquire smaller specialized firms to expand presence and strengthen service offerings. The constant high outsourcing from the public sector, together with the public-private partnership trend in the sector, has sparked interest of established service providers due to the lucrative nature and long contract terms.
The market trends are analyzed for a study period of 2014 to 2023, with the base year being 2016. FM is the key focus area in this study. FM customer segmentation includes the healthcare, energy & resources, defense, government, education, leisure, sport, and entertainment, retail, general industry, transportation and infrastructure, and commercial office buildings sectors.
Companies mentioned in the FM market's competitive landscape include
- Spotless Group Holdings Limited
- ISS Facility Services Australia Limited
- Broadspectrum Limited
- Programmed Maintenance Services Limited
- Serco Group Pty Limited
- Jones Lang LaSalle Australia Pty Limited
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers and Restraints-Total Facilities Management Market
4. Forecasts and Trends-Total Facilities Management Market
5. Demand Analysis-Total Facilities Management Market
6. Market Share and Competitive Analysis-Total Outsourced Market
7. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
8. CEO's 360 Degree Perspective on the Facilities Management Industry
9. Healthcare Segment Analysis
10. Energy and Resources Segment Analysis
11. Defense Segment Analysis
12. Government Segment Analysis
13. Education Segment Analysis
14. Leisure, Sports, and Entertainment (LSE) Segment Analysis
15. Retail Segment Analysis
16. General Industry Segment Analysis
17. Transportation and Infrastructure Segment Analysis
18. Commercial Office Segment Analysis
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rn37jd/australian.