DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Technology Innovations in the Medical Device Industry" report to their offering.
Medical Devices TOE profiles eight innovations spanning the breadth of the MedTech space. These include innovations in the biosensors space, which enable non-invasive and non-contact vital signs monitoring, advanced wound care technologies, minimally-invasive surgical technologies, and innovative cell therapies for bone healing.
The Medical Device TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) analyzes and reports on new and emerging technologies and advances in R&D; product development; and regulatory matters related to neurology, ophthalmology, respiratory/anesthesia, wound care and management, surgical tools and instrumentation, drug delivery, orthopedics, endoscopy, cardiology, and monitoring.
Medical devices and imaging technology and innovation research covers cutting-edge global developments in medical devices and imaging sectors such as biosensors, biomaterials, biomechanics, microtechnologies, nanotechnologies, assistive technologies, and imaging technologies and platforms.
Key Topics Covered:
- Smartphone-attached Miniature Vital Signs Monitoring Sensor
- Finger-free Continuous Monitoring Smartwatch
- Miniature Ingestible Capsule for Monitoring Central Body Temperature
- Convective Radiofrequency Water Vapor Therapy
- Regenerative Autologous Wound Healing Solution
- Virtual Reality Technology-based Rehabilitation System
- Minimally Invasive Aquablation for Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
- Innovative Cell Therapy for Bone Repair
- Industry Contacts
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f6jgqh/technology