DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Enterprise Application Development Market - Procurement Market Intelligence Report 2017-2021" report to their offering.
The procurement specialist forecast the global enterprise application market to grow at a CAGR of 7.6% during the period 2017-2021.
The report, Global Enterprise Application Market 2017-2021, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key suppliers operating in this market.
Commenting on the report, a procurement specialist from the team said: Large organizations that deal with high volumes of data require centralized data systems that can enable data integrity, single point of access, real-time transparency, and provide better insights into organizations' overall function. The implementation of an enterprise system facilitates the flow of real-time data and information at the overall organization level.
Further, the report states that demand for interoperability of software applications is high as it provides better operational insights. Although most large organizations have shifted from on-premise software to public cloud-based offerings due to advantages such as flexibility and reduction in hardware costs, they require all applications to work simultaneously.
- HP Enterprise
- Growth in demand for data centralization
- Availability of open source solutions
- Category Spend Analysis
- Demand-Supply Shifts
- Key Market Developments
- Key Category Growth Drivers
- Major Category Growth Constraints
- Procurement Best Practices
- History of Innovation
- Key Current Technological Innovations
- Major Regulatory Frameworks
- Strategic Sustainability Practices
- SWOT Analysis
- PESTLE Analysis
Supply Market Insights
- Supplier Operational Capability Matrix
- Supplier Functional Capability Matrix
- Key Clients
- Supplier Cost Breakup
- Supplier Positioning Matrix
- Supplier Selection Criteria
- Pricing Models Snapshot
- Pricing Models - Pros and Cons
- Indicative Pricing
- Category Negotiation Strategies
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tjlftc/global_enterprise