DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Trends in the European Paints and Coatings Market - Forecast to 2021" report to their offering.
The European paints and coatings market is relatively mature. However, end-user preferences and the regulatory scenario have driven coating companies to develop sustainable, multi-functional solutions apart from providing value-added services to their customers.
This market insight focusses on providing a snapshot of the European paints and coatings market specifically focussing on architectural, automotive, protective and marine, powder coatings and wood and furniture sectors. The insight captures key trends driving the paints and coatings market in each of these sectors and highlights factors, which are driving and restraining demand.
In addition, this study provides an insight into coating technologies across these sectors.
Key Questions this Study will Answer:
- What are the factors driving and challenging the growth of the European paints and coatings market?
- What are the different application areas for coatings?
- Which are the regulatory trends affecting the paints and coatings market? What is their impact on the market?
- What are the value-driven opportunities for materials in the European paints and coatings market?
- Who are the key market participants and what are their strengths?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Scope and Product Matrix
3. Architectural Coatings Segment
4. Automotive Coatings Segment
5. Wood and Furniture Coatings Segment
6. Protective and Marine Coatings Segment
7. Powder Coatings Segment
8. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
9. The Last Word
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b5vfml/trends_in_the