Data breaches and other forms of cyber attacks continue to rise and enterprises are making more investments in security tools and solutions to mitigate threats and to defend against attacks. Recent trends in cyber security solutions are focused on developing security systems with their own machine intelligence for threat detection and mitigation in real time without human intervention. This edition of the Network Security TOE provides a snapshot of the emerging machine learning-based security solutions that are helping companies address rising security challenges and to evolve from a reactive to proactive cyber security strategy.
Highlights of this service include technology roadmapping of network security technologies; IP portfolio analysis; information on funding and investment opportunities; evaluation of commercial opportunities from technology developments; technology assessment; analysis of technology accelerators and challenges and many more.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Emerging Machine Learning-based Security Solutions
- Machine Learning-based Fraud Detection for Hospitality Sector
- Protecting Critical Assets for Federal Bodies
- Analytics-driven Operational Intelligence for Modern Threats
- Artificial Intelligence-based Protection against Application Layer Attacks
- Security Investigation through Machine Learning
- Machine Learning-based Fraud Detection for E-commerce
- Machine Learning-based Threat Detection Platform
- Real-Time Security Assessment Using AI Agents
2. Strategic Insights
- Machine Learning-based Adaptive Security Solutions are Likely to Drive Adoption in the Coming Years
- Industry Contacts
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sfrkd2/advancements_in