This is a fully CPD Accredited Business English Course. On successful completion, CPD Certification is awarded. The course aims to develop rounded a skill set and practical capability to work efficiently with English in a business environment.
You will need to possess a good level of conversational English, but lack confidence to deal with English at a professional level. The course is delivered by an experienced native English speaking, English teacher. The training is highly practical and interactive, as it aims to develop real confidence and abilities within the workplace.
- Understand English Terminologies that are presented in different styles including articles, reports, graphs, tables and presentations
- Summarise data, compare and contrast points of view effectively
- Interpret and interact in business-related English conversations, announcements and presentations including those made over the telephone
- Participate in conversations and meetings in business contexts; deliver presentations and use your language skills to influence others and promote your points
- Write Business English using formats that are current and common in business communications including letters, emails, memos and minutes of meetings
- Present themselves for interview in a business setting
For more information about this conference visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wvhhxz/business_english