DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Over-the-top (OTT) Video Services to Transform TV Viewing in Middle East and North Africa, Forecast to 2021" report to their offering.
The OTT video market is still evolving in terms of content and business models. However, the population and demographic in the MENA are highly attractive as a market for existing and new market participants. Internet penetration, supplemented by explosion of smartphones, has altered the way MENA watches television. This growth is augmented by government initiatives on internet proliferation and large-scale digital transformation. Along with pricing, customisation and personalisation with data analytics will play a key role in defining the market leader over the next five years.
Scope of the Study
- This research study includes the following segments:
- Scope: Over-the-top (OTT) video viewing, live streaming, segmented by viewership, business models, smartphone usage, social media interaction
- Geographic scope: Middle East, Levant, GCC
- Revenue, subscriber analysis and forecasts, drivers and restraints, and segment-wise analysis have also been provided for the MENA OTT market.
Key Questions Answered
- What stage is the market lifecycle at, and how is it expected to grow during the forecast period?
- What are the growth opportunities among broadcasters, distributors, and content owners?
- What are the key challenges hindering the uptake of OTT services?
- What are the competitive factors impacting the market and which companies are expected to lead in the future?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Industry Overview
3. Overview of Internet Scenario in MENA
4. OTT Market Ecosystem
5. Drivers and Restraints
6. Revenue Models and Forecast
7. Company Profiles
8. Consumption Patterns and Viewership Trends-MENA, UAE, KSA, and Egypt
9. Last Word
- BeIN SPORTS CONNECT
- STARZ Play Arabia
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b3q449/overthetop