DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Middle East Cyber Security Market by Solution (IAM, Encryption, DLP, UTM, Antivirus/Antimalware, Firewall, IDS/IPS, Disaster Recovery), Service, Security Type, Deployment Mode, Organization Size, Vertical, and Country - Forecast to 2022" report to their offering.
The Middle East cyber security market size is expected to grow from USD 11.38 billion in 2017 to USD 22.14 billion by 2022, at an estimated Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 14.2%.
The Middle East cyber security is driven by various factors, such as need to mitigate IT security risks and threats including malwares, ransomwares, and Advanced Persistent Threats (APTs), along with a rising enterprise mobility trend across organizations. However, the high cost of innovation and budget constraints of organizations limit the growth of the market.
Organizations are rapidly expanding their partnership networks to deploy such cyber security solutions across the Middle East region. Thus, the managed services segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. However, the professional services segment is expected to have the largest market size in 2017.
The network security segment is expected to have the largest market share during the forecast period, owing to an increasing use of wireless networks across enterprises and its vulnerability towards threats and attacks on complex network architectures. Moreover, the emergence of state-of-the-art integrated wireless network security solutions has further increased its adoption across organizations.
- Rising Instances of Enterprise Targeted Cyber-Attacks and Threats
- Increasing Government Compliances and Regulatory Requirements
- Proliferation of Smart City and Digitization Projects in the Middle East Region
- High Cost of Innovation for Security Technologies and Budget Constraints for Smes
- Easy Availability of Free and Pirated Cyber Security Solutions
- Increasing Demand for Integrated Next Generation Security Solutions
- Rising Adoption of Cloud-Based Security Solutions
- Lack of Awareness Regarding Advanced and Sophisticated Cyber Threats
- Shortage of Cyber Security Professionals
Key Topics Covered:
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Trends
7 Middle East Cyber Security Market Analysis, By Component
8 Middle East Cyber Security Market Analysis, By Solution
9 Middle East Cyber Security Market Analysis, By Service
10 Middle East Cyber Security Market Analysis, By Security Type
11 Middle East Cyber Security Market Analysis, By Deployment Mode
12 Middle East Cyber Security Market Analysis, By Organization Size
13 Middle East Cyber Security Market Analysis, By Vertical
14 Middle East Cyber Security Market Analysis, By Country
15 Competitive Landscape
16 Company Profiles
- Check Point Software Technologies Ltd.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Computer Sciences Corporation
- Forcepoint LLC
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP
- Intel Security (McAfee)
- International Business Machines Corporation
- Sophos Ltd.
- Symantec Corporation
- Trend Micro, Inc.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wkvr58/middle_east_cyber