CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--TmaxSoft, a global software innovator focused on cloud, infrastructure, and legacy modernization, has appointed six new country managers across the Asia-Pacific (APAC) and three in Europe (EMEA) to continue its rapid international expansion. The new country managers are tasked with identifying and responding to market demands as a key component of the company’s growth strategy.
In the APAC region, innovative enterprise software is vital as organizations in both established markets and emerging economies look to expand their capabilities to drive continued growth. The new TmaxSoft country managers are:
- China: Alex Songnan Li joins the company with more than 25 years of experience at companies such as Multinational and China SOE. Previously, Li held positions at Microsoft, Gtech, Compaq, Sun Micro and DEC where he focused on strategic business development in the Greater China Region.
- Hong Kong: Owen Chong, a 20-year veteran in the IT industry, joins TmaxSoft from CA Technologies, where he was Solution Director in DevOps. He has also held senior sales positions at Microsoft, Oracle, and Fujitsu.
- Japan: Kent Asai joins TmaxSoft following more than 20 years of experience driving strategic, customer-centric growth at tech companies including Ericsson, Amdocs, Nihon UNISYS, and others.
- Malaysia: Yew Hou Ho, most recently a Senior Sales Director at Oracle, joins TmaxSoft with almost three decades of experience in IT, including work as Senior Manager at IBM.
- Taiwan: Jeffrey Tu joins TmaxSoft from Oracle, where he was a Sales Director. Tu has 20 years of experience in the Technology and Cloud solutions business. He is tasked with leading the company’s expansion in the growing Taiwan market.
- Thailand: Sirinuch (Bie) Sararuch joins the company from IBM, where most recently she was a Business Development & Channel Sales Leader in ASEAN covering six countries in Southeast Asia. Prior to IBM, she held various roles in the Oracle Channel Development & Sales Management team both in Thailand and the ASEAN region over the last decade.
TmaxSoft is also focusing on key EMEA markets as part of its expansion strategy, addressing the need for alternative enterprise software solutions in developed economies. To that end, the new country managers in the EMEA are:
- France: Timothée Wirth joins TmaxSoft from Lithium Technologies, where he managed the company’s West region. Wirth also has experience developing and implementing successful strategies to engage customers across Europe for companies such as EMC and Sybase. Wirth will also lead Italy and Belgium.
- Germany, Austria, and Switzerland (DACH): Thomas Hellweg will lead TmaxSoft’s DACH region. Hellweg has a varied and illustrious career in the software industry spanning companies such as Oracle, IBM, and Microsoft. Hellweg will also manage Luxembourg.
- Spain and Portugal (Iberia): Alvaro Ansaldo joins TmaxSoft with experience building customer strategies at companies such as VMware, where he was the Sales Director for Large Accounts. He has also held sales leadership roles at IBM, Microsoft, and Oracle.
“With these new appointments, we’re breaking new ground in strategic markets across Asia-Pacific and EMEA. We’re well-positioned to take advantage of the growing trend of companies looking for freedom of choice in software, as well as legacy IT infrastructure modernization and digital transformation,” said Joshua Yulish, Global CEO at TmaxSoft. “In EMEA, many digital businesses are burdened with legacy architectures that hinder their growth, while many organizations in the developing economies of APAC have the opportunity to ‘legacy hop’ and go straight to the kind of innovative cloud infrastructure that we offer.”
According to Yulish, 2016 was a strategically important year for TmaxSoft as the company seized on opportunities to grow in the infrastructure and database markets to become a truly global company. To continue this trajectory of growth in 2017, Yulish said it was important to hire proven sales and business development professionals with experience at the highest levels.
“It’s no coincidence that we’ve appointed proven senior sales and business development people to lead operations in these new markets,” Yulish said. “Our new country managers have succeeded at some of the most respected companies in the industry and will help TmaxSoft continue to disrupt the status quo as we offer our more customer-friendly alternative to the global marketplace.”
Today’s announcement comes less than six months after the company announced it was relocating its global headquarters to the U.S., along with establishing three new regional headquarters for Asia-Pacific, the Americas, and EMEA. TmaxSoft has 20 offices around the world with additional expansion planned in the coming years.
About TmaxSoft, Inc.
TmaxSoft is a global software innovator focused on cloud, infrastructure and legacy modernization, with solutions that offer enterprise CIOs viable alternatives to support their global IT powerhouses and drive competitive advantage. Tibero is the best enterprise RDBMS for the Virtual Data Center. OpenFrame is a legacy rehosting solution that enables mainframe applications, resources and data to be migrated to a less expensive, high performance open or cloud system while reducing TCO and minimizing risk of migration. JEUS is the first Web Application Server in the world to be J2EE 1.4, JAVA EE 5, and JAVA EE 6 Certified, and delivers improved security over traditional WAS. TmaxSoft was founded in 1997 in South Korea and today has over 1,000 employees in 20 strategic centers around the world. The company’s global headquarters is located in Chicago. Please visit www.tmaxsoft.com for more information.