DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Saudi Arabia Mutual Fund Market Opportunity Outlook 2022" report to their offering.
Saudi Arabia Mutual Fund Market Opportunity Outlook 2022 report highlights the current transformation in the mutual fund market in Saudi Arabia. The total assets under management by fund managers in Saudi Arabia are valued at more than US$ 23 Billion.
Majority of the funds have been invested in domestic assets valued at US $19 Billion and foreign investments accounts for close to US $4 Billion. This report gives comprehensive insight on the mutual fund assets allocation by fund type, open & close ended schemes, number of subscribers and operational schemes, open & closed ended funds, Sharia Funds and the current regulatory landscape in the Saudi Arabia.
Saudi Arabia mutual fund market has shown a tremendous rise in the market potential and financial benefits to its citizens. The kingdom has experienced significant changes in the total number of mutual fund programs and thus, the industry has evolved as a secure financial investment option. In 2016, Saudi accounts for more than 270 mutual funds managed by more than 40 fund managers. More than 60% of the mutual funds schemes operating in Saudi Arabia are Sharia compliant.
The growth of mutual funds in Saudi Arabia has been impressive over a short period of time. Initially, the focus was on private bank investors, but later all Saudi banks started paying attention to other sectors as well including middle income and top-tier expatriates. Soon, competition amongst banks has become more serious and started developing in-house expertise for managing funds whereas, other started strategic alliances with international investment agents for designing new investment programs for domestic clients.
Saudi Arabia Mutual Fund Market Opportunity Outlook 2022 Report Highlights:
- Financial Sector & Mutual Fund Market Overview
- Mutual Fund Program & Managers
- Mutual Fund Asset Allocation
- Saudi Arabia: Special Purpose Vehicles
- Bonds Market: Sukuks vs. Conventional Bonds
- Mutual Fund Market Regulatory Authorities
- Mutual Fund Market Future Forecasts
- Mutual Fund Market Competitive Landscape
Key Topics Covered:
1. Saudi Arabia Financial Sector Overview
2. Saudi Arabia Stock Market & Exchange Overview
3. Saudi Arabia Mutual Fund Market Overview
4. Saudi Arabia Mutual Fund Program & Managers
5. Saudi Arabia Mutual Fund Asset Allocation
6. Why Sharia Compliant Funds are Preferred?
7. Saudi Arabia: Special Purpose Vehicles (SPVs)
8. Saudi Arabia Bonds Market: Sukuks vs. Conventional Bonds
9. Saudi Arabia Mutual Fund Market Regulatory Authorities
10. Saudi Arabia Mutual Fund Market Dynamics
11. Challenges Faced by Saudi Arabia Mutual Fund Market
12. Saudi Arabia Mutual Fund Market Future Forecasts
13. Saudi Arabia Mutual Fund Market Policy Framework
14. Saudi Arabia Mutual Fund Market Competitive Landscape
- ALBILAD Investment
- Al Rajhi Capital
- Alawwal Capital Company
- Alinma Investment Company
- Alistithmar for Financial Securities & Brokerage
- Aljazira Capital
- Arab National Investment Company
- HSBC Saudi Arabia Limited
- Jadwa Investment
- KSB Capital Group
- NCB Capital Company
- Riyad Capital Company
- Samba Capital & Investment Co.
- Saudi Fransi Capital
- Saudi Hollandi Capital
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fl2wxx/saudi_arabia