DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Italian Insurance Industry" report to their offering.
The 'Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Italian Insurance Industry' report is the result of extensive research into the insurance regulatory framework in Italy.
It provides detailed analysis of the insurance regulations for life, property, motor, liability, personal accident and health, and marine, aviation and transit insurance. The report specifies various requirements for the establishment and operation of insurance and reinsurance companies and intermediaries.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on prevailing insurance regulations, and recent and upcoming changes in the regulatory framework, taxation and legal system in the country. The report also includes the scope of non-admitted insurance in the country.
- The Italian insurance industry is regulated by the Istituto per la Vigilanza sulle Assicurazioni .
- Non-admitted insurance is prohibited by law; however insurers from EU and EEA member states are permitted to operate in the Italian insurance industry without obtaining a license from the IVASS.
- 100% foreign direct investment is permitted in the Italian insurance industry.
- Composite insurance is not allowed in Italy; however a life insurer can operate in health and accident insurance.
- Solvency II was implemented from January 1, 2016.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Governance, Risk and Compliance
2.1 Legislation Overview and Historical Evolution
2.2 Latest Changes in Regulations
2.3 Legislation and Market Practice by Type of Insurance
2.4 Compulsory Insurance
2.5 Supervision and Control
2.6 Non-Admitted Insurance Regulations
2.7 Company Registration and Operations
2.9 Legal System
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/swsvkh/governance_risk