DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Cambodian Insurance Industry" report to their offering.
The 'Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Cambodian Insurance Industry' report is the result of extensive research into the insurance regulatory framework in Cambodia.
It provides detailed analysis of the insurance regulations for life, property, motor, liability, personal accident and health, and marine, aviation and transit insurance. The report specifies various requirements for the establishment and operation of insurance and reinsurance companies and intermediaries.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on prevailing insurance regulations, and recent and upcoming changes in the regulatory framework, taxation and legal system in the country. The report also includes the scope of non-admitted insurance in the country.
- The Cambodian insurance industry is supervised by the Ministry of Economy and Finance.
- 100% foreign direct investment is permitted in the Cambodian insurance industry.
- Non-admitted insurance is permitted only for insurance of marine and cargo imports, and reinsurance.
- A new insurance law introduced in Cambodia replaced the Insurance Law 2000.
- Composite insurance is permitted in Cambodia.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Governance, Risk and Compliance
2.1 Legislation Overview and Historical Evolution
2.2 Latest Changes in Regulations
2.3 Legislation and Market Practice by Type of Insurance
2.4 Compulsory Insurance
2.5 Supervision and Control
2.6 Non-Admitted Insurance Regulations
2.7 Company Registration and Operations
2.9 Legal System
- Cambodian National Insurance Company (CAMINCO)
- Indochine Insurance
- Forte Insurance
- National Bank of Cambodia
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jq9mc8/governance_risk