The Global Sterilization Technologies and Contract Services Market Should Reach $10.3 Billion by 2021 from $8.0 Billion in 2016 at a CAGR of 5.7%
This report organizes information from diverse sources into cohesive units that include overview, industry structure and technology sections, as well as regional sections that include North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW. RoW primarily consists of countries such as Brazil, Argentina, Egypt, South Africa, Morocco, Nigeria, Kenya, Tunisia and RoW countries such as Chile, Colombia, Turkey, Iraq, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates.
The overview examines sterilization in general, types of technology and regulatory influences. The industry structure section discusses the most active suppliers with regard to relative market share, marketing strengths, and forces that promote or hamper growth of technologies. The technology sections detail historical, current and projected market values for chemical and gas, ionizing radiation, filtration, thermal and emerging sterilization technologies. Each of these technologies is studied in depth with their subtypes to understand the latest market trends. The market is also analyzed on the basis of different end users such as pharmaceuticals, medical devices, food and beverages, agriculture, cosmetics and others.
- An overview of the global market for sterilization technologies.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, 2016, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021.
- Descriptions of the trends and developments for each type of sterilization technology and how each is meant to satisfy the needs of the market.
- Projections of manufacturer sales for capital equipment and selected consumables used by the sterilization industry.
- Analysis of market and driving forces with particular attention to regulatory impacts that create certain programs for specific industries in order to suggest the market size for the technologies and pinpoint target applications.
- Profiles of major players in the field.
Key Topics Covered:
2: Executive Summary
3: Market Overview
4: Market Analysis: Market By Type
5: Market Analysis: Market By End User
6: Competitive Landscape
7: Geographic Analysis
8: Patent Analysis
9: Company Profiles
- 3M Health Care, Health Care And Purification Divisions
- Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP)
- Alfa Medical
- Alit SRL
- Allpax Products Inc.
- Andersen Products Inc.
- Api Heat Transfer Inc.
- Donaldson Co. Inc. Donaldson Membranes America
- DOW Chemical Co.
- Eaton Filtration Llc
- E-Beam Services Inc.
- Emd Millipore
- Entegris Inc.
- Evoqua Water Technologies Llc (Formerly Siemens Water Technology)
- Getinge Usa Inc.
- Goodnature Products Inc.
- Gray Star Inc.
- Honeywell International
- IBA Group
- JBT Food Tech
- Koch Membrane Systems
- L-3 Applied Technologies
- Levati Food Tech
- Mesa Laboratories
- Mott Corp.
- Pentair Inc.
- Synergy Healthcare Plc (Beam One Llc)
- Terragene Srl
- Thermofisher Scientific
- Tuttnauer Usa Co. Ltd.
- Whatman Plc
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bw8mhx/global_markets