CHELMSFORD, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Kronos Incorporated today announced that, for the 17th consecutive year, it has been honored with the NorthFace ScoreBoard AwardSM from Omega Management Group Corp.1 for delivering excellence in customer service supporting human capital management (HCM) and workforce management solutions.
- The NorthFace ScoreBoard Award is presented annually to organizations that consistently exceeded expectations, as rated solely by their own customers, during the preceding year.
Kronos customers scored Kronos 95 percent or higher in multiple
NorthFace ScoreBoard Award categories:
- Professionalism: 99 percent
- Understanding customer problems: 99 percent
- Providing effective solutions: 98 percent
- Support responsiveness: 98 percent
- Overall Kronos experience: 95 percent
- Kronos uses a differentiated Knowledge-Centered Support (KCS) model, which processes support cases faster and with a higher level of expertise while also allowing support engineers to spend more time with customers. The average tenure of Kronos Global Support representatives more than doubles the industry average for business and technical service support representatives.
- To complement exceptional services delivered by the Kronos Global Support team, the Kronos Community also provides a thriving online customer community with tools and resources to maximize their Kronos solution and tap into educational resources, remote customer support, case management, and groups to share best practices and network with peers.
- This is the 17th consecutive year Kronos has received the NorthFace ScoreBoard Award, making it one of just two organizations to receive the award each year since it was introduced in 2000.
Chris Todd, chief services officer, Kronos
“At Kronos, we care about the business outcomes of our customers as much as we care about our own. We strive to understand their individual needs and specific industry requirements so we can lead them to make smart decisions, connect them with the right Kronos experts, and empower them to maximize the value of their Kronos solution. Putting our customers first is the guiding philosophy behind everything we do at Kronos.”
John Alexander Maraganis, president and CEO, Omega Management Group
“The NorthFace ScoreBoard Award recognizes organizations that not only offer exemplary customer service, but also center their existence on a deep commitment to exceeding customer expectations. As a 17-time recipient of this honor, Kronos continues to seek out and deploy innovative avenues to engage with its customers, including the launch of Kronos Community, proving they are a long-term partner as opposed to just another software provider.”
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Follow The Workforce Institute at Kronos for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organizations can manage today’s modern workforce to drive engagement and performance.
- Learn about the Kronos WorkInspired culture and check out Kronos job openings.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit https://www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
© 2017 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and The Workforce Institute and Workforce Innovation That Works are trademarks of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.
Footnote 1: Legal Disclaimer: To be eligible for the NorthFace ScoreBoard Award, Kronos engages a third party to conduct a survey on its behalf, and then engages the Omega Management Group to audit the process and verify the customer satisfaction survey results.