DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "United States Water & Wastewater Treatment Chemicals Market 2012-2026" report to their offering.
The United States water & wastewater treatment chemicals market is forecast to exhibit promising growth and reach $5 billion by 2026. Growing industrial facilities across the US coupled with favorable government policies such as requirement of NPDES permit is also positively influencing the country's water & wastewater treatment chemicals market.
Consistently rising urbanization and industrialization has led to increasing water consumption in the US, which is leading to generation of enormous amount of wastewater. This coupled with stringent policies by USEPA is augmenting demand for water & wastewater treatment chemicals in the country.
Majorly used water and wastewater treatment chemicals in United States include coagulants & flocculants, biocides & disinfectants, pH adjusters & softeners, corrosion and scale inhibitors, defoamers & defoaming agents. Growth in major end-use industries such as oil & gas, chemical, paper & pulp, chemical and mining & mineral processing is propelling the market size of water and wastewater treatment chemicals in the US. Additionally, wastewater treatment chemicals find huge application in treatment of municipal sewage, wherein, chemicals are used for removal of contaminants from water, so that, it can be discharged into water bodies.
- BASF Corporation
- Carus Corporation
- Chemours Co.
- Chemtreat Inc.
- GE Water & Process Technologies
- Hydrite Chemical Co.
- Kemira America, Inc.
- Kurita America, Inc.
- Lonza America, Inc.
- Mid South Chemical Company, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Product Overview
3. Analyst View
4. Global Water & Wastewater Treatment Chemicals Market Overview
5. United States Water & Wastewater Treatment Chemicals Market Outlook
6. United States Corrosion and Scale Inhibitors Market Outlook
7. United States Coagulants & Flocculants Market Outlook
8. United States Biocides & Disinfectants Market Outlook
9. United States pH Adjusters & Softeners Market Outlook
10. United States Defoamers Market Outlook
11. Market Dynamics
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. Pricing Analysis
14. Import-Export Analysis
15. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
16. United States Economic Profile
17. Competitive Landscape
18. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c6d8wf/united_states