DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Eubiotics Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2025" report to their offering.
The Global Eubiotics Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 8.1% over the next decade to reach approximately $10.6 billion by 2025.
This industry report analyzes the market estimates and forecasts for all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2013, 2014 revenue estimations are presented for 2015 and forecasts from 2016 till 2025.
The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies for the existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
The market size is calculated based on the revenue generated through sales from all the given segments and sub segments in the research scope. The market sizing analysis includes both top-down and bottom-up approaches for data validation and accuracy measures.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2025
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Eubiotics Market, By Function
5 Eubiotics Market, By Product Type
6 Eubiotics Market, By Livestock
7 Eubiotics Market, By Application
8 Eubiotics Market, By Geography
9 Key Player Activities
10 Leading Companies
- Koninklijke DSM N.V.
- Calpis Co., Ltd.
- Kemin Industries, Inc.
- E.I. Dupont De Nemours and Company
- BASF SE
- Chr. Hansen Holding A/S
- Lesaffre Group
- Lallemand, Inc.
- Behn Meyer Group
- Beneo Group
- Novus International, Inc.
- Advanced Bio Nutrition Corp
- Royal DSM
- SCC Holdings
- YARA International Asa
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rcsvch/global_eubiotics