Worldwide market for Monolithic Ceramics forecast to be US$51.2 billion in 2017 and projected to reach US$67.5 billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 5.7% between 2017 and 2022.
Electrical & Electronic Components lead the global demand for Monolithic Ceramics which is forecast to be US$26.3 billion in 2017 and is expected to maintain a CAGR of 5.7% between 2017 and 2022 and reach a projected US$34.7 billion by 2022.
The report analyzes the monolithic ceramic product types comprising Non-Oxides and Oxides. Monolithic Oxide Ceramics' market further reviewed by its sub-type including Aluminum Oxide and Zirconium Oxide. The study also analyzes the key applications of monolithic ceramics consisting of Catalyst Supports, Electrical & Electronic Components, Filters, Wear Components and Others.
Much of the demand for Monolithic Ceramics is derived from their extensive use in the automotive, electrical and electronics, power and defense industries. A growing global demand for electronic devices, such as laptops and mobile phones, has been instrumental in propelling the market for these materials. Asia-Pacific's rapidly expanding electrical and electronics sector has ensured that the region remains at forefront in terms of demand for Monolithic Ceramics.
One possible limiting factor to this momentum can be the high cost of processing and excessive requirement of energy that go into obtaining the final product. Some of the other factors playing prominent roles in impacting the market for Monolithic Ceramics include greater use of these ceramics in fabricating turbine blades and other automotive components and stringent pollution control measures being rolled out by developing nations.
Key Topics Covered:
Part A: Global Market Perspective
2. Monolithic Ceramics Applications - A Market Snapshot
3. Key Market Trends
4. Key Global Players
5. Key Business Trends
6. Global Market Overview
Part B: Regional Market Perspective
1. North America
4. Latin America
Part C: Guide to the Industry
- AGC Ceramics Co., Ltd.
- AVX Corporation
- Advanced Ceramics Manufacturing, LLC
- Advanced Monolythic Ceramics, Inc
- Aremco Products, Inc.
- BCE Special Ceramics GmbH
- Bhalla Chemical Works Pvt., Ltd.
- CeramTec GmbH
- Cerco Corporation
- Coorstek KK
- Coorstek, Inc.
- Dalian Zhengxing Abrasive Co., Ltd.
- HC Starck GmbH
- Hitachi Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Sailamike Precision Ceramic Co., Ltd.
- Kemet Corporation
- Kyocera Corporation
- Materion Corporation
- Mcdanel Advanced Ceramic Technologies, LLC
- Momentive Performance Materials, Inc
- Morgan Advanced Materials Plc
- Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- NEO Tech
- NGK Insulators Limited
- NTB Hitech Ceramics
- Nabaltec AG
- Rauschert Group
- Refractron Technologies Corporation
- Saint-Gobain Ceramic Materials
- Shandong Goldensun Zirconium Industry Co., Ltd
- Shandong Guiyuan Advanced Ceramics Co., Ltd.
- TDK Corporation
- Vesuvius PLC
- Vishay Intertechnology, Inc.
- Zircoa, Inc.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sgd5b4/monolithic