ELYRIA, Ohio--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Invacare Corporation (NYSE: IVC) (''Invacare'' or the ''company'') announces that it will release its financial results for the first quarter 2017, after the market closes on Monday, May 8, 2017. The company will provide a live conference call and webcast to review its first quarter 2017 financial results on Tuesday, May 9, 2017 at 8:30 AM ET.
Investors and other interested parties may access the conference call and webcast in the following ways:
- Those wishing to participate in the live call should dial 888-339-3503, or for international callers 719-325-2204, and enter Conference ID 3690218.
- A simultaneous webcast of the call will be accessible at https://calltower.adobeconnect.com/invacare/event/registration.html
- A copy of the webcast slide deck will be posted to www.invacare.com/investorrelations prior to the webcast.
- A recording of the conference call can be accessed by dialing 888-203-1112 (U.S. and Canada) or 719-457-0820 (international callers) and entering the Conference ID Code 3690218 through May 16, 2017.
- An archive of the webcast presentation will be posted at www.invacare.com/investorrelations 24 hours after the call.
Invacare Corporation (NYSE:IVC), headquartered in Elyria, Ohio, is a global leader in the manufacture and distribution of innovative home and long-term care medical products that promote recovery and active lifestyles. The company has 4,600 associates and markets its products in approximately 100 countries around the world. For more information about the Company and its products, visit Invacare's website at www.invacare.com.