DENVER--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Optiv Security, a market-leading provider of end-to-end cyber security solutions, today announced it has been named as LogRhythm’s first ever Partner of the Year. The award recognizes Optiv for its expertise and excellence in providing a wide range of consulting and managed services for LogRhythm products. It was presented at LogRhythm’s recent Partner Summit Awards Dinner in Boulder, Colo.
“As LogRhythm’s first and longest-running partner for consulting and managed security services, Optiv has qualified more LogRhythm-certified engineers on staff than any other partner company, enabling it to help clients detect, respond to and neutralize cyber threats faster and with greater accuracy than ever before,” said Bill Smith, senior vice president of worldwide field operations for LogRhythm. “We are excited about the deep domain expertise and strategic value Optiv brings to the market, and are very pleased to recognize Optiv as LogRhythm’s first ever Partner of the Year.”
“Cyber security is continuing to accelerate as a top priority for governments, organizations and boards alike,” said Andy Welsh, Optiv’s vice president of partner management. “Every client’s business needs are unique, and often require a holistic solution comprised of people, processes and technology. Combining LogRhythm’s Threat Lifecycle Management platform, with Optiv’s experience and know-how, allows us to deliver tailored, proven cyber security solutions that lead to clients’ security success. We value our partnership with LogRhythm and are appreciative of this award.”
A LogRhythm platinum partner, Optiv experts hold dozens of certifications including LogRhythm Certified Professional (LCP) and LogRhythm Certified Professional Consultant (LCPSC) designations. Optiv provides a wide range of services for LogRhythm products including, but not limited to:
- Identification and selection to help determine the most appropriate technology for a clients’ dynamic business and technical requirements.
- Full integration services that include custom integrations, documentation and knowledge transfer.
- Migration to enable clients to move seamlessly from an existing technology to a new LogRhythm platform.
- Technology-specific optimization services that ensure the effectiveness of clients’ equipment; Optiv provides technology recommendations as well as operational process, personnel, training and configuration recommendations.
- Managed security services for LogRhythm solutions that provide clients with remote, 24/7 access to the essential expertise they need to respond to threats and security events.
Media wishing to interview Optiv experts should reach out to Jason Cook, public relations specialist, at email@example.com or 816-701-3374.
About Optiv Security
Optiv is a market-leading provider of end-to-end cyber security solutions. We help clients plan, build and run successful cyber security programs that achieve business objectives through our depth and breadth of cyber security offerings, extensive capabilities and proven expertise in cyber security strategy, managed security services, incident response, risk and compliance, security consulting, training and support, integration and architecture services, and security technology. Optiv maintains premium partnerships with more than 350 of the leading security technology manufacturers. For more information, visit www.optiv.com or follow us at www.twitter.com/optiv, www.facebook.com/optivinc and www.linkedin.com/company/optiv-inc.