DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "IoT Scorecard 2017: Communications Service Providers in Emerging Asia-Pacific" report to their offering.
The report has identified two communications service providers in emerging Asia-Pacific that have an advanced vision and strategy for developing their IoT businesses: China Mobile and Vodafone.
IoT Scorecard 2017: communications service providers in emerging Asia-Pacific is a ranking of operators that are active in IoT in emerging Asia-Pacific (EMAP). The scorecard ranks each communications service provider (CSP) in terms of how it is performing in matters related to the Internet of Things (IoT) market.
The report assesses which CSPs in emerging Asia-Pacific are performing best in the following areas of the IoT market:
- IoT strategy and vision
- Structure and organisation
- Market status and business size
- Network status and technology
- Capabilities and portfolio
- Ecosystem and partnerships.
Who Should Read This Report
- Strategy executives and directors who are managing aspects of CSPs' IoT service offerings.
- CSP marketing staff interested in an overview of how IoT operator strategies compare.
- End users of IoT solutions that are interested in comparing the relative strengths of operators' offering worldwide, regional and domestic IoT services.
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- IoT Strategy and Vision
- Structure and Organisation
- Market Status and Business Size
- Network Status and Technology
- Capabilities and Portfolio
- Exosystem and Partnerships
- China Mobile
- China Telecom
- China Unicom
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kqkrg9/iot_scorecard