DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Optical Switches Market Insights, Opportunity Analysis, Market Shares and Forecast 2017 - 2023" report to their offering.
The global optical switches market was valued to be $4524 million in the year 2016. It is further estimated to reach $13415 million by the year 2023.
The global optical switches market is estimated to grow with the CAGR of 16.85 during the period 2016-2023. The major factors that are driving the growth of the global optical switches market are increasing demand of optical network technologies, high scalability and flexibility of optical switches, increasing demand of higher transmission rate and higher bandwidth, increasing data traffic due to computing and mobile devices and high energy consumption and floor spacing by electronic switch etc.
However, High capital requirement and presence of traditional technology and slow transformation of signals from routers are the major fact ors that hindering the growth of the market. Except these constraints, global optical switches market is yet to explore its full potential. Increasing application base and rising technological advancement are creating numerous expansion opportunities for the growth of the global optical switches market.
- Increasing demand of high bandwidth
- Increasing demand of optical network technologies
- Increasing data traffic due to cloud computing and mobile devices
- High scalability and flexibility of optical switches
- High energy consumption and floor spacing by electronic switches
- High capital requirement
- Presence of traditional technology
- Increasing application base
- Rising technological advancement
- Slow transformation of signals from routers
Key market players of optical switches are
- Agilent Technologies
- Agiltorn Corp.
- Alcatel Lucent
- Cisco System Inc.
- Emcore Corp.
- Ericsson Inc.
- Fujitsu Ltd.
- Hewlett Packard Company.
- Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd
- Infinera Corp.
- Luna Innovation Inc.
- Nec Corp.
- Scot Analysis
- TE Connectivity Ltd.
- ZTE Corp.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4htj4n/global_optical