"TrendSights Analysis: Personalized Health" looks at catering to demand for products that address specific health needs
Today's digitally savvy consumers are taking their personal wellbeing into their own hands by using products and services that address their specific health needs and help them "live better." As awareness increases, demand for more targeted health solutions continues to rise.
- Globally, 43% of consumers have a favorable perception of a product that is personalized to their needs.
- Food is preferred over drinks, pills and powders as a consumption format for health-enhancing ingredients.
- One in five consumers globally are limiting or avoiding dairy, and over as third are doing the same for gluten, creating demand for personalized free-from products.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insight into the different routes through which products can align with personalized health - formulation, packaging, and formats.
- Compare the presence of this trend in each industry across the FMCG space, and learn what the key opportunities are.
- Identify the innovation implications of Personalized Health for your sector.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Trend Snapshot
2. What is Personalized Health?
3. Why is Personalized Health important?
4. Who is driving Personalized Health?
5. How can Personalized Health be capitalized on?
6. What Next in Personalized Health?
- Jason Gluten Free
- Seventh Generation
- Perfect Fit
- Woof and Brew
- The Laughing Dog
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t5cn7b/trendsights