HUNTSVILLE, Ala.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--ADTRAN®, Inc., (NASDAQ:ADTN), a leading provider of next-generation open networking solutions, today announced it is expanding its ProCloud Subscription Services Suite. The offering now features four solution categories, ProCloud Unified Communications, ProCloud Security, ProCloud Analytics and ProCloud Network Management. ADTRAN is breaking new ground by assembling and integrating a truly comprehensive open network of applications available via a monthly subscription. ADTRAN’s Managed Service Provider (MSP) partners will benefit from this all-in-one platform to better meet increasing customer demand for cloud-based services.
ADTRAN’s ProCloud Subscription Services Suite makes managed services easy, by bringing together best-in-breed cloud-based business applications in a central place without the hassle of having to work with multiple vendors and platforms. This includes the following over the top (OTT) applications that represent the next evolution in technology delivery:
ProCloud Unified Communications
- ProCloud UC powered by BroadSoft – a cloud-based communications bundle that supports business services including mobility, instant messaging, HD audio, video conferencing and group collaboration.
- Web Filtering powered by TitanHQ – a cloud-based content control solution with compliance and reporting, all simplified for partner delivery, offering an effective and competitively-priced solution to provide business customers the monitoring, control, security and protection they need.
- Spam Filtering powered by TitanHQ – a cloud-based malware solution offering a full-service email security solution to provide business customers peace of mind for their own employees and clients.
- Customer Insights powered by Purple – a cloud-based Wi-Fi analytics solution that provides businesses a wealth of valuable real-time behavioral and demographic information on their guest network users. Businesses can increase engagement with their customers through automated email marketing, social media engagement and customer promotions.
ProCloud Network Management
- ADTRAN’s previously introduced subscription services include ProCloud Wi-Fi and ProCloud LAN.
“By building out solutions powered by industry leading vendors, ADTRAN is bringing together technology solutions that will help our partners grow and meet the changing requirements of the market. The ADTRAN Subscription Services Suite is just one of many alliance solutions that will come from ADTRAN,” said Meggin Sawyer, vice president, business solutions and cloud services. “BroadSoft, Purple and TitanHQ are leaders in their respective markets, with easy to use and fully cloud-based solutions that seamlessly integrate with ADTRAN’s approach to managed services delivery, providing a great experience for partners, especially MSPs, and their end-customers.”
ADTRAN, Inc. is a leading global provider of networking and communications equipment. ADTRAN’s products enable voice, data, video and Internet communications across a variety of network infrastructures. ADTRAN solutions are currently in use by service providers, private enterprises, government organizations, and millions of individual users worldwide. For more information, please visit www.adtran.com.