DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Respiratory Diagnostic and Monitoring Device Market Size, Share, Development, Growth and Demand Forecast to 2022" report to their offering.
The global respiratory diagnostic and monitoring device market was valued at $4,348.1 million in 2015, and it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.1% during 2016 - 2022.
The technological advancement in respiratory monitoring and diagnosis devices, increasing prevalence of respiratory diseases, growing geriatric population and high prevalence of tobacco smoking are the key factors driving the growth of the global market.
The key opportunity witnessed in the global market is huge growth potential in emerging economies. However, low adoption rate of expensive respiratory diseases, and lack of awareness are expected to hamper the growth of the global market to some extent.
Among the different end user of respiratory diagnostic and monitoring device, the home care market would witness fastest growth during the forecast period. Growing geriatric population and increasing demand for home care are the major factors driving the growth of the respiratory diagnostic and monitoring device in home care market.
Opportunities In The Global Respiratory Diagnostic And Monitoring Device Market
- Increasing Demand For Point-Of-Care Diagnosis
- Growing Healthcare Market In Developing Countries
Factors Driving The Growth Of The Market And Its Impact On Market Forecast
- High Prevalence Of Respiratory Disease
- Growing Geriatric Population
- High Prevalence Of Smoking
- Rapid Urbanization And Increasing Pollution Level
- Increasing Healthcare Expenditure
- Impact Analysis Of Drivers On Market Forecast
Factors Hindering Growth Of The Market And Its Impact On Market Forecast
- Availability Of Low Cost Products From Local Manufacturers
- Strict Regulatory Requirements
- Impact Analysis Of Restraints On Market Forecast
Some of the major players operating in the global respiratory diagnostic and monitoring device market include
- General Electric Company
- Masimo Corporation
- Hamilton Medical AG
- Koninklijke Philips N.V
- Medtronic plc.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qz78cx/global