The global automotive silicones market is expected to reach USD 5.84 billion by 2025. The growing awareness about lightweight materials used in automotive production is expected to drive the demand for silicones.
Automotive silicones are being used in a host of applications on account of their favorable properties such as resistance to corrosion, chemicals, heat and ultraviolet rays. Their ability to reduce the overall weight of the vehicle by the application in specific parts of the vehicle is expected to drive their market growth over the forecast period.
The industry is dominated by Asia Pacific due to the presence of a large number of automotive parts manufacturers and production facilities of silicone in countries such as China, Japan and India. Major automobile manufacturers such as Toyota, General Motors and Volkswagen are outsourcing their spare parts manufacturing operations to Asia Pacific on account of the low price of silicones.
- 3M Company
- Bluestar Silicone
- KCC Silicone
- Momentive Performance Materials
- Specialty Silicone Products Inc.
- The Dow Corning Corp.
- ACC Silicone Europe
- Wacker Chemie
- Laur Silicone
Key Topics Covered:
1. Methodology & Scope
2. Executive Summary
3. Automotive Silicone Market Variables, Trends & Scope
4. Automotive Silicone Market: Product Estimates & Trend Analysis
5. Automotive Silicone Market: Application Estimates & Trend Analysis
6. Automotive Silicone Market: Regional Estimates & Trend Analysis
7. Competitive Landscape
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ndz6ng/automotive