DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Fatty Methyl Ester Sulfonate (FMES) Market, 2014 - 2025" report to their offering.
The global fatty methyl ester sulfonate (FMES) market is expected to reach USD 2.49 billion by 2025. Rising consumer awareness towards cleanliness, hygiene, and health is anticipated to be a major factor for significant market growth for FMES based personal care over the next few years.
Growing population coupled with increasing disposable consumer income is estimated to drive demand for detergents and personal care products which in turn is expected to enhance industry growth. Owing to better-quality washing performance FMES-based products have witnessed rising utilization in household and laundry care applications.
Personal care application segment is expected to generate revenues exceeding USD 980 million by 2025. Furthermore, high biodegradability of sulfonated methyl ester products is anticipated to steer product demand in the category over the forecast period.
- The Chemithon Corporation
- China Factories Group Company
- Henan Surface Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.
- Jinchang Chemical
- KPL International
- Lion Corporation
- Pemex Chemicals
- The Sun Products Corporation
- Zanyu Technology Group Co., Ltd.
- Stepan Company
- Proctor & Gamble Chemicals
- Jiangsu Hiaqing Biotechnology
- KLK Oleo
- Wilmar International Ltd.
- Alfa Aesar
Key Topics Covered:
1. Methodology and Scope
2. Executive Summary
3. Fatty Methyl Ester Sulfonate Industry Outlook
4. Fatty Methyl Ester Sulfonate Market: End - Use Outlook
5. Fatty Methyl Ester Sulfonate Market: Regional Outlook
6. Competitive Landscape
7. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vxr94n/fatty_methyl