The global welding products market is projected to reach a market size of USD 19.7 billion by 2025. The market is projected to experience significant growth over the forecast period owing to rising demand from the Asia Pacific region.
Welding products are consumed in various applications such as construction and building, transportation and automotive, marine, oil and gas, and others. Increasing investments in infrastructure development, especially in emerging economies, such as China and India, are fueling the demand for advanced technology, which in turn is leading to the growth of the market. Asia Pacific is expected to witness higher growth rates owing to rising demand from the automotive sector in these countries coupled with increased awareness pertaining to high- quality automotive components.
Building & construction industry dominated the market globally. The other key applications include transportation & automotive, marine, and others.
- Colfax Corporation
- Voestalpine AG
- Air Liquide
- The Lincoln Electric Company
- Illinois Tool Works Inc.
- Hyundai Welding Co., Ltd.
- Sandvik AB
- Obara Corporation
- Kiswel Inc.
- Panasonic Welding Systems Co., Ltd.
- Denyo Co., Ltd.
- Kemppi Oy
- Arcon Welding Equipment
- Fronius International GmbH
Key Topics Covered:
1. Methodology and Scope
2. Executive Summary
3. Welding Products Market Variables, Trends & Scope
4. Welding Products Market: Technology Estimates & Trend Analysis
5. Welding Products Market: Product Estimates & Trend Analysis
6. Welding Products Market: Application Estimates & Trend Analysis
7. Welding Products Market: Regional Estimates & Trend Analysis
8. Competitive Landscape
9. Company Profiles (Manufacturers)
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9nf69w/welding_products