DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Juvenile Macular Degeneration (Stargardt Disease) - Pipeline Review, H1 2017" report to their offering.
Juvenile Macular Degeneration - Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Juvenile Macular Degeneration (Ophthalmology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Juvenile Macular Degeneration (Ophthalmology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Juvenile Macular Degeneration (Stargardt Disease) and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase II and Preclinical stages are 5 and 7 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Preclinical stages comprises 2 molecules, respectively.
Juvenile Macular Degeneration (Ophthalmology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
Key Topics Covered:
- Juvenile Macular Degeneration (Stargardt Disease) - Overview
- Juvenile Macular Degeneration (Stargardt Disease) - Therapeutics Development
- Pipeline Overview
- Pipeline by Companies
- Pipeline by Universities/Institutes
- Products under Development by Companies
- Products under Development by Universities/Institutes
- Juvenile Macular Degeneration (Stargardt Disease) - Therapeutics Assessment
- Assessment by Target
- Assessment by Mechanism of Action
- Assessment by Route of Administration
- Assessment by Molecule Type
- Juvenile Macular Degeneration (Stargardt Disease) - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Acucela Inc
- Alkeus Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Astellas Pharma Inc
- Copernicus Therapeutics Inc
- Grupo Ferrer Internacional SA
- Iris Pharma
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tf6b4f/juvenile_macular