DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Intrusion Detection Technologies & Market - Focus on Europe - 2017-2022" report to their offering.
Europe Intrusion Detection Systems industry faces a major challenge in seeking to provide the necessary solutions to current and future threats. At the same time, this challenge presents vast opportunities to the Intrusion Detection Systems companies able to deliver effective functions, integrate systems, and maximize security and productivity per dollar invested.
The growing acceptance of cutting-edge intrusion detection technologies in the private and public sectors is forecasted to drive the perimeter intrusion detection market growth. The rise in criminal theft and terror attacks are the key factors that drive the European intrusion detection system and services market. Increasing leaning towards business and residential security system automation raises the demand for these systems and services.
Mounting mobile devices propagation has resulted in means that propel this market growth.
This perimeter Intrusion Detection Market report includes, but is not limited to intrusion detection equipment and systems, used by ordinary persons or by trained people:
- Access control systems
- Alarm transmission systems
- Video surveillance systems
- Video analytics
- Combined and/or Intrusion detection integrated systems
- Intruder and hold-up alarm systems
- Remote receiving and/or surveillance centers
- Public and other alarm systems
Questions answered in this 116 -page report include:
- What will Europe intrusion detection market size and trends be during 2017-2022?
- Which submarkets provide attractive business opportunities?
- Who are the decision-makers?
- What are the intrusion detection customers looking for?
- What are the intrusion detection technology & services trends?
- What is the intrusion detection market SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats)?
- What are the challenges to market penetration & growth?
The Intrusion Detection Market report presents:
A. Market data - analyzed via 2 independent key perspectives:
With a highly fragmented market, we address the "money trail" (each dollar spent is analyzed and crosschecked via 2 orthogonal viewpoints)
3 Revenue source markets:
- Products sales
- Aftersales revenues (maintenance & upgrades)
- Other revenues (consulting, planning, training, contracted services and government funded R&D)
B. Detailed market analysis:
- Market drivers & inhibitors
- Business opportunities
- SWOT analysis
- Competitive analysis
- Business environment
- The 2015-2022 market
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4khjl5/intrusion