DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Frequency Synthesizer Market by Type (Analog and Digital), Components (Phase Detectors, Loop Filters, Oscillators, and Mixers), Application (Telecommunications, Military & Aerospace, Research & Measurement), and Geography - Global Forecast to 2022" report to their offering.
The Overall Frequency Synthesizer Market Is Expected to Be Worth USD 1,446.3 Million by 2022
The market is expected to register a shipment of 1,457.0 thousand units by 2022. The frequency synthesizers are key components in the telecommunications application. The applications in military and aerospace, and research and measurement sectors are the other major applications of the frequency synthesizers.
The rising use of mobile phones is a major driver for the market. The telecommunications is a constantly expanding and upgrading sector, thereby, constituting a perennial market for frequency synthesizers. The upcoming technologies such as 5G are expected to give a major push to the growth of the market for telecommunications applications.
The analog frequency synthesizers are expected to dominate the market during the forecast period. The analog type synthesizers provide better phase noise performance while providing good signal clarity and stability. These features are highly sought in telecommunications, and military and aerospace sectors.
- Widespread Use of Mobile Phones Across the Globe
- Use in Research and Measurement, and Military and Aerospace Applications
- RF Capable CIS and Chips Help in Widespread Adoption in Telecommunications Sector
- High Cost of Modular Frequency Synthesizers
- Upcoming Technologies in the Market
- Growth Opportunity Amid the Market Competition Through Inorganic Growth Strategies
- Improving Quality of Product Features
- Developing Newer Techniques Or Architectures for Frequency Synthesis to Improve Performance and Widen Market Scope
- Analog Devices, Inc.
- EM Research, Inc.
- Fei-Elcom Tech, Inc.
- L3 Narda-Miteq
- Mercury United Electronics Inc.
- Micro Lambda Wireless, Inc.
- National Instruments
- Programmed Test Sources Inc.
- Qorvo Inc.
- Signalcore, Inc.
- Sivers IMA AB
- Synergy Microwave Corporation
- Texas Instruments Incorporated
- Ultra Electronics (Herley CTI Division)
- VIDA Products, Inc.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rvlkbn/frequency