DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Animal Vaccines by Product Type and Animal Type - Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2014-2022)" report to their offering.
Veterinary vaccines are used for prevention of diseases that affect animals. Animal vaccination is a cost-effective solution to maintain animal health and sustainability, offering various benefits such as improved animal health & welfare of companion animals, improvement in livestock products, and prevention of transmission of diseases from animal to humans. Humans are largely dependent on animals, as they are the major source of milk, meat, and other dairy products. Thus, with increase in population, the demand for animal products also increases, fueling the production of vaccines for cattle, pigs, poultry, and sheep.
The growth of animal vaccines market is driven by increase in healthcare spending by governments. In addition, rise in consumption of meat, milk, and protein; and extensively growing pet ownership drive the market. However, lack of awareness toward pet health and expensive storage & production of vaccines are expected to restrain the growth of the market.
- The global animal vaccines market report provides an extensive analysis of the current market trends and future estimations prevailing in the market.
- The market estimations from 2014 to 2022 are based on high-end analysis of the key developments.
- The market scenario is comprehensively analyzed with respect to the product type and animal type.
- Recent developments and key manufacturers are listed and analyzed to understand the competitive market scenario.
- In-depth geographical analysis helps to understand the regional market, which assists in strategic business planning.
- Bayer AG
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Ingelheim GmbH
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Zoetis Inc.
- Ceva Santé Animale
- Sanofi S.A.
- Nutreco N.V.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
Chapter 3 Market Overview
Chapter 4 Animal Vaccines Market, By Type
Chapter 5 Animal Vaccines Market, By Animal Type
Chapter 6 Animal Vaccines Market, By Geography
Chapter 7 Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jl3qr4/global_animal