DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Google's Data Center and Cloud Strategy: The Internet Giant's Architectural Underpinning" report to their offering.
As critical as data centers are to Google, the topic is less discussed when compared to more tangible applications for example. This case study summarises many of the key details of Google's data center operations in one research effort. It includes country-specific profiles of several Google data centers.
"Google's Data Center and Cloud Strategy: The Internet Giant's Architectural Underpinnings" case study can help equipment suppliers and other interested parties better understand the evolution and direction of Google's data center strategy by answering key questions such as:
Key Questions Answered:
- What is the geographic breakdown of Google's primary data centers?
- What are the primary factors that drive Google data center site selection?
- Where are Google's primary data centers located?
- What is Google's claimed PUE?
- How is Google organized?
- What are the highlights of its financial performance?
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4gwvpc/googles_data