DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "European Hosted IP Telephony and UCaaS Market, Forecast to 2023" report to their offering.
The European hosted Internet Protocol (IP) telephony and unified communications as a service (UCaaS) market continues on a strong growth trajectory that is creating value for businesses and growth opportunities for service providers. European telecom carrier initiatives to discontinue Integrated Services Digital Network (ISDN) services are driving carrier and customer migration to IP connectivity services as well as adoption of next-generation business communication solutions such as hosted private branch exchange (PBX) and UCaaS. Other growth drivers in this market include: increasing supply of compelling hosted IP telephony and UCaaS offerings, expanding feature sets, and growing acceptance of cloud communications among the re-seller channel.
This market study provides a detailed discussion of market drivers and restraints, user and revenue forecasts, market share analysis and competitor assessment. It also identifies key growth opportunities in the European hosted IP telephony and UCaaS market. This study can help technology vendors, service providers and resellers develop compelling UCaaS solutions portfolios and effective market strategies.
- Mitel retail
- TDC Telefonica
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints-Total Hosted IP Telephony and UCaaS Market
4. Forecasts and Trends-Total Hosted IP Telephony and UCaaS Services Market
5. Demand Analysis-Total Hosted IP Telephony and UCaaS Market
6. Market Share and Competitive Analysis- Total Hosted IP Telephony and UCaaS Market
7. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
8. Country and Sub-region Analysis- Total Hosted IP Telephony and UCaaS Market
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mxmjcj/european_hosted