In the digital age, the threats from sophisticated cyber-attacks are ever increasing and despite the changes, endpoints remain one of the weakest links. There is a critical need to develop new innovative solutions to comprehensively and consistently secure, manage, and protect endpoints from a growing number of advanced threats. This issue of Network Security TOE provides a snapshot of endpoint security trends and key industry innovations. It also covers few essential steps for an effective implementation strategy for endpoint security solution. It highlights eight innovative endpoint security solutions and also provides a bird-eye view on core market needs, key drivers and challenges, market potential, and future roadmap.
Network Security TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE)'s mission is to investigate new and emerging developments that aim to protect the network infrastructure and the resources operating in the network. NST offers strategic insights that would help identify new business opportunities and enhance technology portfolio decisions by assessing new developments and product launches in: anti-spam, anti-virus, phishing, identity management, disaster recovery, firewalls, virtual private networks, end-point security, content filtering, Web application security, authentication and access control, intrusion prevention and detection systems, encryption algorithms, cryptographic techniques, and pattern recognition systems for network security.
Highlights of this service include technology roadmapping of network security technologies; IP portfolio analysis; information on funding and investment opportunities; evaluation of commercial opportunities from technology developments; technology assessment; analysis of technology accelerators and challenges and many more.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Advances in Endpoint Security
- Intelligent Multi-layered Endpoint Security Solution
- Attack-agnostic Endpoint Threat Prevention Solution
- Cloud-based Endpoint Security Solution
- Deep Learning-based Endpoint Security Solution
- Behavior-based Threat Protection for Healthcare
- Enterprise Mobile Threat Protection
- Endpoint Protection for Mobile Workplace
- Network Security Support for Cloud Servers and Endpoints
2. Strategic Insights
- Newer Technology-based Approaches Will be Required for Comprehensive Security in the Future
- Industry Contacts
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/34rjhs/innovations_in