This edition of the Medical and Diagnostic Imaging TOE profiles innovations in digital solutions for medical imaging. Some of the profiles covered include evidence-based imaging recommendations, remote healthcare assistance, cloud-based image viewing platform for virtual diagnosis, and ePetri dish platform for smartphone-based imaging to name some.
Medical and Diagnostic Imaging TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE)'s mission is to analyze and report new and emerging technologies; advances in R&D, product development and regulatory matters specifically related to the areas of CT, MRI, NM, PET, Ultrasound and X-ray. In addition, relevant developments in fusion technologies, functional imaging technology, interventional cardiology and image guided surgery and healthcare IT related areas such as PACS, medical information storage, and disaster recovery/business continuance will also be covered.
The Health and wellness cluster covers cutting-edge global developments in medical devices and imaging sectors such as biosensors, biomaterials, biomechanics, microtechnologies, nanotechnologies, assistive technologies and imaging technologies and platforms.
Key Topics Covered:
- Video Communication Solution for Remote Healthcare Assistance
- Wireless, Portable Ultrasound Imaging
- Evidence-based Imaging Recommendations from a Novel Mobile Application
- Portable, Smartphone-powered Imaging System for Cancer Detection
- Advanced Mobile Application to Assist in Radiography Imaging
- Cloud-based Image Viewing Platform for Virtual Diagnosis
- Medical Imaging Data Capture through Smart Device Technology
- ePetri Dish Platform for Smartphone-based Imaging
- Industry Contacts
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6lbz3t/connected_health