The report is designed to identify and capture the outlook of early stage neurology drug developers companies present in 24 countries worldwide. It is unique in many aspects as it for the first time provides neurology startups ranking, based on individual company's overall score on five major parameters- venture funding, key management, technology, deals & partnerships and cancer focused pipeline. The report, also provides quick infographics and final intelligence to keep information on fingertips.
The report covers only active neurology targeting (treatment) companies excluding Merged, Dormant or Simply Idea based companies. Also, it does not includes neurology diagnostic companies.
The report will help various organizations working on cancer research, to supercharge with lots of new decision making information and jump-start their current partnering/marketing efforts.
- Top 250 Ranking -For better, quicker and focused actionable intelligence on startups.
- Startups Focused - Highly focused, includes only startups involved directly in Neurology Drug Discovery; established on and after 2010.
- Worldwide Geographic Coverage - Covers Top 250 startups from 24 countries, developing 317 neurological disorder targeting therapies.
- Technology / Drug Pipeline - Details on Individual Startup's proprietary Technologies with its Active Neurology Disorders focused Pipeline and University / Institutes Collaborations.
- Strategic Moves & Advantages- Quickly Identify the key strategic moves a startup is taking to be more innovative and its strategic advantages to boost its growth going forward.
- Venture Funding / Partnering - Monitor Individual Startup's Various Funding Rounds (Private / Govt.), and its current Partnering Status with CROs / Research Institutes / Big Pharma.
Key Management Contacts - Big Time Saver - Key Management Details /
Contacts / e-mails / LinkedIn ... all at one place
- 1st Order Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 4D Molecular Therapeutics LLC
- Abeona Therapeutics, Inc.
- Abide therapeutics, LLC
- Achelios Therapeutics, Inc.
- Acticor Biotech
- Algomedix, Inc.
- Alkahest, Inc.
- AlphaSyx Therapeutics, Inc.
- Alzheon, Inc.
- Alzinova AB
- Amal Therapeutics S.A.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/737z32/neurology