KANSAS CITY, Mo.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The expanded 2017 catalog of beverage-dispensing equipment just released by Foxx Equipment Co. features eight more pages, including many new products plus expanded sections of brewery fittings and cask fittings. All equipment is sold wholesale only.
The 240-page full-color catalog pictures equipment and fittings for dispensing beer, wine, soda, coffee and other beverages. New items include:
- CMBecker 3/8-inch barbed disconnects made using NSF-certified materials
- Stainless steel stout faucet featuring plunger designed using fewer components
- In-line flow control with easily adjustable beer flow to correct pouring issues
- 16-gauge stainless steel counter-mount drains in longer lengths up to 76 inches
- Purdy Products NSF-listed sanitizers and cleaners in convenient single-use packaging
- Schroeder carbonator with solid-state control module and NSF-listed pump
- BevClean B-I-B cartridge beverage system cleaner for neutralizing pungent flavor
- John Guest SpeedFit lead-free, NSF 51-listed and NSF 61-listed push-in fittings
The expanded section of brewery fittings offers the types of tri-clover compatible sanitary fittings widely used in commercial breweries, wineries and dairies. The six-page section features valves, reducers, tees, tubes, cups, clamps and other fittings. Additional items include 360-degree view sight glasses, temperature gauges, PRV tank breathers and 15-turn proof coil pigtails.
The new cask fittings section offers Masons clamp-on beer engines and cask taps plus cask tap, tapping and breathing (O2 and CO2) accessories.
Customers can download the priced catalog by logging onto their account. A nonpriced catalog is also available at goo.gl/0ViwXV.
Foxx Equipment also recently launched its newly designed website offering easier navigation and product search using any type of device, including desktop, cellphone or tablet. The upgraded checkout feature streamlines the ordering process. Social media buttons allow users to share content with coworkers and colleagues.
For information or to order, contact Foxx Equipment toll-free at 800-821-2254 (Kansas City) or 800-525-2484 (Denver), or visit www.foxxequipment.com.
About Foxx Equipment Co.
Ford and Christine Maurer have owned Foxx Equipment Co. for more than four decades. Founded in 1956, the company specializes in soft drink and beer-dispensing equipment parts, including certain hard-to-find parts. Most fittings and other parts are designed for dispensing valves and containers, such as pop tanks and kegs that contain syrup or beer.