DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "China Battery Electric Logistics Vehicle Industry Report, 2017-2020" report to their offering.
The output of battery electric logistics vehicles didn't see a significant year-on-year increase in the first half of 2016 due to the failure of electric special-purpose vehicles to be included in the promotion catalogue. As it approached the end of the year and the market expected the introduction of subsidy policy and catalogue, the electric logistics vehicle output soared to 15,500 units in November, raising the total output for the first eleven months to 26,300 units.
A rise in sales of electric logistics vehicles may happen in the second quarter of 2017 or later, affected by factors as follows: 1) Local subsidies are still undecided; 2) Carmakers have not fixed the prices and are negotiating with upstream battery/motor companies after the subsidies for 2017 are cut.
It is expected that the electric logistics vehicles will be gradually launched into the market in the second quarter of 2017. Electric logistics vehicles will still be dominated by mini ones, typified by Dongfeng Junfeng and BAIC Weiwang usually with electricity of around 40KWH and a mileage of 150-200km.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of Battery Electric Logistics Vehicle
2. Global and Chinese Electric Vehicle Market
3. Background of Battery Electric Logistics Vehicle Industry
4. Policies on Battery Electric Logistics Vehicle
5. Battery Electric Logistics Vehicle Industry in China
6. Battery Electric Logistics Vehicle Makers
- BAIC Motor Corp Ltd
- Chongqing Lifan Motors Co., Ltd.
- Chongqing Ruichi Automobile Industry Co., Ltd.
- Dongfeng Motor Corporation
- Fujian New Longma Auto Co., Ltd.
- Guohong Auto Group Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu AOXIN New Energy Automobile Co., Ltd.
- Shaanxi Tongjia Automobile Co., Ltd.
- Tianjin Qingyuan Electric Vehicle Co., Ltd.
- Wuhu Bodge Automobile Co., Ltd.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3k577j/china_battery