DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Overactive Bladder Forecast in 12 Major Markets 2017-2027" report to their offering.
Overactive Bladder (OAB) is a (relatively) common, disabling condition associated with significant negative impact on quality of life, sleep and mental health. It is characterised as a sudden, strong uncontrollable urge to urinate.
This report provides the current prevalent population for Overactive Bladder across 12 Major Markets (USA, Canada, France, Germany, Russia, Italy, Spain, UK, Brazil, Japan, India and China) split by gender and 5-year age cohort. Along with the current prevalence, the report also contains a disease overview of the risk factors, disease diagnosis and prognosis along with specific variations by geography and ethnicity.
Providing a value-added level of insight from the analysis team, several of the main symptoms and co-morbidities of Overactive Bladder have been quantified and presented alongside the overall prevalence figures. These sub-populations within the main disease are also included at a country level across the 10-year forecast snapshot.
Patients with OAB often also have other bladder-related symptoms such as:
- Urgency issues
- Frequency issues
- Issues with voiding
- Urge urinary incontinence (UUI)
Key Topics Covered:
2. Cause of the Disease
3. Risk Factors & Prevention
4. Diagnosis of the Disease
5. Variation by Geography/Ethnicity
6. Disease Prognosis & Clinical Course
7. Key comorbid conditions/Features associated with the disease
8. Methodology for quantification of patient numbers
9. Top-line prevalence for Overactive Bladder
10. Features of Overactive Bladder patients
11. Prevalence of clinically diagnosed OAB
12. Abbreviations used in the report
13. Patient-Based Offering
14. Online Pricing Data and Platforms
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9lx958/overactive