DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Technologies Enabling Precision Medicine-based Drug Discovery" report to their offering.
This report assesses the potential of drug discovery technologies that are enabling the era of precision medicine. Customization of microfluidic properties for the development of organ on a chip technologies are improving target identification and validations extensively.
The Health and Wellness cluster tracks developments in a myriad of areas including genetic engineering, regenerative medicine, drug discovery and development, nanomedicine, nutrition, cosmetic procedures, pain and disease management and therapies, drug delivery, personalized medicine, and smart healthcare.
Key Topics Covered:
- Innovations in the Pharma Industry
- Humanizing Drug Discovery - Microphysiological Systems
- Custom-made Microfluidic Systems - Single Cell Research
- Precision Epitope Mapping Platform - Antibody Research
- Evidence-based Microbiome Modulators - Life Sciences Research
- Expediting New Drug Commercialization - Drug Discovery Research
- High Molecular Weight Compounds for Delivery-Drug Delivery Research
- Exploiting Kinases for Treating Cancer-Oncology Research
- Key Patents and Industry Interactions
- Patent Analysis
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4z5wjj/technologies