DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Driver Monitoring and Advanced Driver Assistance Systems" report to their offering.
This issue of Automotive and Transportation TOE presents developments and innovations in advanced river assistance systems, including system-on-chip vision technology, vision analytics, camera-based driver monitoring systems, and systems to monitor head or eye movement.
The need for low power, smaller, lighter sensors with enhanced performance attributes and minimal false alarms is driving innovations in the sensors space. The Sensors and Control cluster covers innovations pertaining to technologies such as wireless sensors and networks, energy harvesting, MEMS and nanosensors, Terahertz, ubiquitous/smart sensors, CBRNE, quantified-self, sensor fusion, M2M communications, and drones.
Key Topics Covered:
- Innovations in Driver Monitoring and Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS)
- Machine Vision Technology for ADAS
- Automotive In-cabin Vision Analytics for Driver Monitoring
- Camera-based Driver Monitoring System
- Driver Performance Monitoring Solution
- Software-defined ADAS
- Sensor Monitoring Driver Concentration
- Driver Monitoring System Ensuring Driver and Vehicle Safety
- Intelligent Automotive Camera
- Strategic Insights and Industry Contacts
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pr22z7/driver_monitoring