DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Graft Versus Host Disease (GvHD) - Epidemiology Insights - 2023 - United States" report to their offering.
Graft versus Host Disease (GvHD) - Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast - 2023-United States report provides an overview of the disease and global historical and forecasted epidemiological data for the diagnosed incident cases of Hematopoietic stem cell transplantations (HSCTs) and Graft Versus Host Disease (GvHD) based upon the sub-types of GvHD along with the type of donor involved in the HSCTs, for the forecast period (2013-2023).
According to estimates, the total number of diagnosed incident cases of Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplants (HSCTs) shall increase at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 2.92% from 2013-2023 and reach up to 27,114 cases in the year 2023.
The incident rate of GvHD in unrelated donor (URD) is much higher in comparison to the sibling donors (SD), irrespective of the sub-types i.e., acute GvHD (aGvHD) or chronic GvHD (cGvHD). As per experts, the diagnosed incidence cases of aGvHD in sibling donors and aGvHD in unrelated donors, shall increase at a CAGR of 1.00% and 4.14%, respectively, from 2013-2023. In case of cGvHD, the number of diagnosed incident population cGvHD in sibling donors and cGvHD in unrelated donors is expected to accentuate at a CAGR of 1.00% and 4.14%, respectively, by the end of the year 2023.
- Report covers the disease overview including pathophysiology, symptoms, diagnosis and disease management.
- It focuses on the risk factors and the historical trends of the diagnosed incident cases of allogeneic Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplants (HSCTs) (which also includes the cases of first transplants along with the total transplants)
- The report also covers the detailed historical and forecasted number of diagnosed incident cases of acute GvHD and chronic GvHD, segmented by the type of donors (Sibling donors and unrelated donors) for United States from the year 2013 to 2023.
Key Topics Covered:
- Graft Versus Host Disease (GvHD)
- Disease Definition
- Disease Types
- Acute GvHD
- Chronic GvHD
- Grades of GvHD
- Risk Factors for GvHD
- Epidemiology and Patient Population
- Key Points
- Diagnosed Incident Cases of Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantations (HSCTs) in United States (2013-2023)
- Diagnosed Incident Cases of aGvHD in Diagnosed Incident Cases of First Allogeneic HSCTs in United States (2013-2023)
- Diagnosed Incident Cases of cGvHD in Diagnosed Incident Cases of First Allogeneic HSCTs in United States (2013-2023)
- Assumptions and Rationale
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hfqp4j/graft_versus_host