DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "UV Stabilizers Market by Type (HALS, UV Absorbers, and Quenchers), Application (Automotive, Packaging, Agriculture, Building & Construction, Adhesives & Sealants), Region (Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, and RoW) - Global Forecast to 2021" report to their offering.
The global UV stabilizers market is projected to reach USD 1.51 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 6.7% from 2016 to 2021.
The growth of manufacturing industries in China is resulting in China becoming the largest consumer of UV stabilizers globally. The growing need for UV stabilizers in industries such as packaging and automotive due to rapid urbanization and increasing population in China and other countries across the Asia-Pacific region are driving the UV stabilizers market.
UV stabilizers are majorly used in packaging and automotive industries. These industries are witnessing growth in the Asia-Pacific region, owing to increasing population and changing lifestyle of the people in countries of the region.
This factor is fueling the growth of the UV stabilizers market. However, the growth of the UV stabilizers market is restrained due to fluctuation in raw material prices as well as high production cost of UV stabilizers.
- Increasing Demand of UV Stabilizers in the Asia-Pacific Region
- Increasing Demand for Greenhouse Film
- Increasing Demand for Wood Coatings in North America
- Fluctuations in Raw Material Prices
- High Production Cost of UV Stabilizers
- Rising Developmental and Cross-Industry Collaboration Activities
- Increasing Use of Nanocomposites in UV Stabilizers
- Stringent Governmental Regulations
- Adeka Corporation
- Altana AG
- BASF SE
- Chemipro Kasei Kaisha, Ltd.
- Chitec Technology Co., Ltd.
- Clariant AG
- Everlight Chemical Industrial Corporation.
- Everspring Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Ichemco SRL
- Lambson Limited
- Lycus Ltd.
- MPI Chemie B.V.
- Mayzo, Inc.
- Qingdao Jade New Material Technology
- Solvay SA
- Songwon Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Valtris Specialty Chemicals
- Vanderbilt Chemicals LLC
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xrcxgz/uv_stabilizers