BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Grandstream Networks Inc., connecting the world since 2002 with award-winning SIP unified communication solutions, today announced the addition of an Enterprise-grade Multi-WAN Router and Mid-Tier WiFi Access Point to their networking solutions portfolio. The GWN7000 is an Enterprise Multi-WAN Gigabit VPN Router that offers enhanced network reliability, high performance routing/switching, and industry-leading security protection. The GWN7600 is a Wave-2 802.11ac WiFi Access Point that is ideal for indoor WiFi deployments with medium-to-high user density and solid wireless performance. Both devices, as well as all of Grandstream’s GWN series Networking Solutions, offer extremely easy installation and group auto-management capability by incorporating an embedded provisioning controller through the product’s web user interface.
The GWN7000 is the first VPN router being added to Grandstream’s GWN series of Networking Solutions. Ideal for the enterprise, small-to-medium business, retail, education, hospitality and medical markets, the GWN7000 features:
- 7 Gigabit ports (2 WAN ports and 5 LAN ports), 2 USB 3.0 ports
- High-performance 1 million packets/second routing and 10Gbps aggregate switching power to ensure wire-speed non-blocking throughput
- Hardware-accelerated VPN to support secure inter-office connectivity
- Traffic load balancing and failover across multi-WAN ports to maximize network reliability
- An embedded provisioning controller that can auto-discover and manage up to 300+ in-network GWN series WiFi Access Points through the product’s web browser user interface which serves as a central panel to monitor and control the entire network.
- Advanced QoS to ensure real-time performance of latency-sensitive applications
- Unique security certificate per device and digitally signed firmware image to ensure strongest security protection
The GWN7600 joins the previously released GWN7610 in Grandstream’s GWN family of WiFi APs. Features of this Mid-Tier WiFi AP include:
- Dual-band Wave-2 802.11ac with 2x2:2 MU-MIMO, beam-forming technology and sophisticated antenna design
- Up to 1.27GBps aggregate wireless throughput, 450+ concurrent WiFi client devices and 165 meters in coverage range
- Dual Gigabit network ports with PoE, USB port
- Like all other GWN devices, an embedded provisioning controller that can auto-discover and manage up to 30 GWN series APs independently without needing separate controller hardware/software and without a single point-of-failure
- Random default password, unique security certificate per device and digitally signed firmware image to ensure strongest security protection
“The release of the GWN7000 and GWN7600 marks an important next step in the continued expansion of our GWN series of Networking Solutions,” said David Li, CEO of Grandstream. “With this new release, Grandstream’s networking portfolio is starting to take shape of a complete, end-to-end solution that offers resellers and system integrators highly competitive and flexible tools for demanding WiFi deployment projects. We are committed to future proliferation of our GWN series with more product options to meet every networking requirement.”
Click here to visit the product page for the GWN7000 Enterprise Router, and click here to visit the product page for the GWN7600 Mid-Tier WiFi AP. Both product pages include product datasheets, links to technical resources, guides and firmware.
Learn More at an Upcoming Webinar
Join Grandstream this Thursday, March 16 for a training webinar to learn more about these new products and the rest of the GWN series of Networking Solutions. Two time slots are offered:
- Thursday, March 16, 9:30am EDT – Click here to sign up
- Thursday, March 16, 2:30pm EDT – Click here to sign up
Price and Availability
The GWN7000 Enterprise Router and GWN7600 WiFi AP will be generally available by early April, 2017 through Grandstream’s worldwide distribution channels at a list price of $139 USD and $95 USD, respectively.
ABOUT GRANDSTREAM NETWORKS
Grandstream Networks, Inc. has been connecting the world since 2002 with SIP Unified Communications products and solutions that allow businesses to be more productive than ever before. Our award-winning solutions serve the small and medium business and enterprises markets and have been recognized throughout the world for their quality, reliability and innovation. Grandstream solutions lower communication costs, increase security protection and enhance productivity. Their open standard SIP-based products offer broad interoperability throughout the industry, along with unrivaled features and flexibility. Visit www.grandstream.com for more information or connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.