DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "FDA Scrutiny of Promotion and Advertising Practices: 2-Day In-Person Seminar by Ex-FDA Official" conference to their offering.
This conference will provide insight on how to manage your marketing activity and gauge what regulatory risks your business is willing to accept. You will learn how corporate management requires cooperation between marketing, regulatory affairs, legal counsel, manufacturing, engineering and finance departments.
You will understand that a weak link in any department leaves the entire corporation vulnerable to FDA enforcement. Most importantly, you will understand the boundaries that FDA uses and how easy it is to cross them.
With information from this course, you can step back and rationally evaluate your firm's regulatory profile for advertising and promotion practices. What is not so easy is to know is how the potential customer or existing user will actually make their decision and act on it.
- Learn how FDA faces constitutional constraints on enforcement decisions
- Learn about intersecting federal requirements by the Department of Justice, the Federal Trade Commission, the Securities and Exchange Commission and the Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Learn how the FDA interprets advertising and promotion in principle and in fact
- Understand ways that a firm violates FDA requirements
- Evaluate advertising and promotional material based on interactive group hypotheticals
- See how sales and marketing departments play a central role, for better or worse
- Learn how the federal government holds executive management responsible for missteps in promotion and advertising practices.
Who Should Attend:
- Sales and Marketing executives and managers
- Regulatory Managers
- In-house Legal Counsel and Contract Specialists
- 3rtd party consultants
- Venture Capitalists
- Business Acquisition Executives
- Owners of New or Developing Firms
- Own label distributors
- International Trade Managers
- Product specification developers
For more information about this conference visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n6qwxs/fda_scrutiny_of