DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Automotive Elastomers Market Size, Share, Development, Growth and Demand Forecast to 2022" report to their offering.
The global automotive elastomers market was valued at $9,238.4 million in 2015, and it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.9% during 2016 - 2022.
The stringent emission regulations, increasing demand for high-efficiency vehicles, high emphasis on lightweight materials and growth in automotive industry are driving the growth of the global automotive elastomers market. Automotive industry has witnessed significant growth especially in Asia-Pacific. China and India are the key countries providing huge revenue generation opportunities for automotive industry. With the increasing disposable income, higher spending and urbanization, significant increase in sales volume of lightweight as well as heavy duty vehicles was witnessed in these countries.
The growing automotive industry provides immense revenue generation opportunities for automotive elastomers manufacturers. Manufacturers are investing huge capital to develop automotive elastomers compliant with the industry demands.
Factor Driving Growth Of The Market And Its Impact On Market Forecast
- Stringent Emission Regulations
- Increasing Demand For High-Efficiency Vehicles
- High Emphasis On Lightweight Materials
- Growth In Automotive Industry
- Impact Analysis Of Drivers On Market Forecast
Factor Hindering Growth Of The Market And Its Impact On Market Forecast
- Price Volatility
- Lack Of Balance Between Automotive Elastomers Performance And Cost
- Impact Analysis Of Restraints On Market Forecast
Company Profiles And Strategic Developments
- BASF SE
- Lanxess Ag
- E. I. Du Pont De Nemours And Company
- Lyondellbasell Industries N.V.
- Exxon Mobil Corporation
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Huntsman International Llc
- 3M Company
- China Petrochemical Corporation
- Kuraray Co. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z38gsf/global_automotive