- The global flocculants market should reach $6.8 billion by 2021 from $5.0 billion in 2016 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.2%, from 2016 to 2021.
- The water and wastewater treatment application is the largest market of the flocculants market. The market is expected to grow from $3.4 billion in 2016 to $4.5 billion in 2021 at a CAGR of 6.1% for the period 2016-2021.
- The others application of the flocculants market is expected to grow from $103.1 million in 2016 to $150.1 million in 2021 at a CAGR of 7.8% for the period 2016-2021.
This study is intended to discuss the present and upcoming market trends of flocculants. Determining the future growth potential of the market is also part of the scope of the study. Furthermore, assessment of the product life cycle of flocculants, identification of capacity utilization trends, and analysis of raw materials are also within the purview of this study.
Under types of flocculants, this report has included mineral flocculants (e.g., activated silica, bentonite, and metallic hydroxides with a polymeric structure), natural flocculants (e.g., starch derivatives, Moringa oleifera polysaccharides, and alginates, or seaweed), and synthetic flocculants (e.g., polyacrylamides, polyethylene-imines, polyamides-amines, polyamines, and polyethylene-oxide).
Apart from these flocculants, no other types of flocculants are considered under the scope of the report. With regard to ionization of flocculants, this report has included nonionic flocculants (having very minuscule zeta potential or no zeta potential), cationic flocculants (positively charged), and anionic flocculants (negatively charged).
Applications of flocculants in water and wastewater treatment, surface chemistry, earth science, brewing (different applications in the food and beverages industry are also considered), and other areas (e.g., jar test and biological applications) are considered under the scope of the report. Apart from these applications, no other applications have been considered within the report.
With regard to end users, flocculants used in municipal, oil and gas, power-generation, manufacturing (including pharmaceutical, automobile, semiconductor and electronics, and heavy industries), metal and mining, and other industries (pulp and paper, and refining) have been considered in the report. Apart from these end users, no other end users have been considered in the report.
Key Topics Covered:
4: Global Capacity Utilization And Production Trends
5: Global Flocculants Market By Type
6: Global Flocculants Market By Ionization
7: Global Flocculants Market By Application
8: Global Flocculants Market By End User
9: Global Flocculants Market By Region
10: Industry Structure And Competitive Analysis
11: Company Profiles
- Akzonobel NV
- Anhui Jucheng Fine Chemicals Co. Ltd.
- Ashland Inc.
- Atana Ltd.
- Axis House (Pty) Ltd.
- BASF SE
- Buckman Laboratories International Inc.
- Clariant AG
- Ecolab Inc.
- General Electric
- High Performance Product Engineering (Hppe)
- Hubbard-Hall Inc.
- Jayem Engineers
- Kemira OYJ
- K-Tech (India) Ltd.
- Kurita Water Industries Ltd.
- Lonza Group
- Novochem Group
- Orica Ltd.
- Raybon Chemicals And Allied Products
- Sanyo Chemical Industries Ltd.
- Shandong Polymer Bio-Chemicals Co. Ltd.
- SNF Group
- Solenis Llc
- Solvay SA
- Toagosei Co. Ltd.
- Tramfloc Inc.
- Zeller+Gmelin GMBH & Co. KG
- Zinkan Enterprises Inc.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r8np8c/flocculants