DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Smart Solar Power Market Analysis 2016 - Forecast to 2022" report to their offering.
The report contains up to date financial data derived from varied research sources to present unique and reliable analysis. Assessment of major trends with potential impact on the market during the next five years, including a deep dive analysis of market segmentation which comprises of sub markets, regional and country level analysis. The report provides a comprehensive outlook about the market share along with strategic recommendations based on the emerging segments.
This report analyzes the global markets for "Smart Solar Power". The market assessment is performed through standard and the tailored research methodology approach. Annual estimations and forecasts are provided from the year 2013 to 2022 for each given segment and sub segments. Market data derived from the authenticated and reliable sources is subjected to validation from the industry experts. The report also analyzes the market by discussing market dynamics such as drivers, constraints, opportunities, threats, challenges and other market trends.
This report provides:
- Market Sizing estimations and forecasts for 6 years across the given market segments
- Identifying market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges and Opportunities)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Regional and country level market analysis
- Competitive landscaping of major market players
- Company profiling covering the financials, recent activities and the future strategies
Key Topics Covered:
Smart Solar Power Market by Solution
- Outage Management
- Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (Scada)
- Meter Data Management
- Asset Management
- Remote Metering
Smart Solar Power Market by Product
- Radio Frequency Identification (RFID)
- Smart Solar Meters
Smart Solar Power Market by Service
- Demand Response Services
- System Integration and Deployment Services
- Support and Maintenance Services
- ABB Group
- Itron Inc.
- Siemens AG
- Silver Spring Networks Inc.
- Sensus USA, Inc.
- Geographic Revenue Mix
- GE Power
- Schneider Electric
- Echelon Corporation
- Landis+GYR AG
- Urban Green Energy (UGE) International
- Vivint Solar
- SolarCity Corporation
- Sunnova Energy Corp.
- BPL Global Ltd.
- HCL Technologies Ltd.
- SunPower Inc.
Trilliant Holdings, Inc.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/m7n9k9/global_smart